Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The director of "Night at the Museum" is also known for directing such greats as "The Pink Panther" (2006), "Date Night" (2010) and "Big Fat Liar" (2002). Who is this talented director/producer?
2. Who had the leading role in "Night at the Museum"?
3. Who were the characters Cecil, Gus and Reginald from the film "Night at the Museum"?
4. During the movie "Night at the Museum", a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton called "Rexy" came to life at night. What animal did Rexy behave like?
5. With a great cast of characters in "Night at the Museum", this comedy had dioramas of a miniature civilization of the Old West and a miniature Roman Empire. Which actors played the roles of the constantly quarreling Jedediah and Octavius?
6. In "Night at the Museum" which wax figure told Larry Daley why the characters came to life at night?
7. What caused Larry Daley to be nearly fired for the first time, in "Night at the Museum"?
8. When Larry brought his son Nick to the museum for the night, why didn't the exhibits come to life right away?
9. When the main thief in "Night at the Museum" was trying to escape, which form of transportation did he use?
10. After so much chaos had happened in "Night at the Museum", Dr. McPhee finally did fire Larry. What prompted McPhee to hire Larry back right away?
Source: Author funnytrivianna
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.