Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What breed of dog guards The Dot?
2. What is the name of the woman who owns The Dot?
3. The day before Needful Things was scheduled to open, a young boy stopped by. What was his name?
4. What was the first customer's needful thing?
5. How much did the young boy offer Gaunt for his needful thing?
6. Who brought the pie to the proprietor of Needful Things?
7. What was the nickname that Danforth Keeton, III dispised?
8. What is the name of the sheriff of Castle Rock?
9. What kind of pie did Gaunt offer to the sheriff?
10. What is the name of the Baptist Church in Castle Rock?
11. When Wilma returned home to her turkey farm, what did she discover about her clean laundry that was hanging out to dry?
12. When Reverend Rose went to Needful Things, he carried a book. What was the title of the book?
13. What item did Dan Keeton purchase at Needful Things?
14. What is thrown through Wilma's windows?
15. The same night that Wilma's windows are broken, someone enters Nettie's house. Who was it?
16. How was Nettie's dog murdered?
17. Who did Nettie think killed her dog?
18. What did Nettie paper Dan's house with?
19. What injured Deputy Norris Ridgewick's hand?
20. Who were the first two souls Gaunt collected?
Source: Author JuniorTheJaws
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.