Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Melanie Carmichael is a fashion designer in New York City. She is dating Andrew Hennings, the mayor's son. Which actor played Andrew Hennings?
2. Which of the following was a tagline for this movie?
3. What nickname had Melanie earned in her home town of Pigeon Creek?
4. What did Melanie do when she was 10 years old that made her infamous in her home town?
5. What was the name of Jake's seaplane?
6. When Kate Hennings came to meet Melanie's parents, what did Pearl say she had that was hot and fresh out of the grease?
7. When Melanie was newly arrived in Pigeon Creek, what did Bobby Ray yell at her from his truck while he was driving down the street?
8. When Melanie was at the bar, two of Jake's friends decided to tease her like they did in high school. One got on either side of her and made a "Melanie sandwich". Melanie got mad and told them to stop. She told them there would be no more "Melanie sandwich," no more "Melanie taco" and no more what?
9. What was the name of the company that Jake owned?
10. At the wedding, after Melanie told Andrew she couldn't marry him, Kate called Melanie a what?
11. What was the name of Jake's dog that Melanie called by the wrong name?
12. What actor played Bobby Ray?
13. What actress played Kate Hennings?
14. At the beginning of the movie Jake told Melanie he wanted to marry her and Melanie asked him why. At the end of the movie, Melanie wanted to stay married to Jake and he asked her why. They both had the same answer. What was it?
15. Did Jake and Melanie live happily ever after?
Source: Author ClaudiaFerguson
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LordAndry
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.