Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1897 London, a father gives his delighted small daughter Olivia a mechanical ballerina doll that he has made for her birthday. The happy scene is disrupted when someone breaks into their home and snatches the toy maker and the doll. What is unusual about the kidnapper?
2. After the opening credits we meet Dr. Dawson, who tells us he has just returned from several years' service in Afghanistan with Her Majesty's 66th Regiment. As he walks along the rainy street, he comes upon Olivia, who tells him she is looking for Basil of Baker Street. Has Dr. Dawson heard of Basil?
3. When Dr. Dawson and Olivia find Basil, they have a very hard time getting his attention. What is Basil so busy doing?
4. What upsets Prof. Ratigan more than anything else?
5. Prof. Ratigan isn't specific at first, but we know his latest dastardly plot involves removing an important person. Who is Ratigan's target?
6. When Basil and his companions set out to find Mr. Flaversham, he enlists help. What kind of creature does Basil bring along?
7. While Basil and his companions are searching for Mr. Flaversham, Olivia is kidnapped.
8. Prof. Ratigan arranges to have Basil's photograph taken.
9. When we finally learn the details of Prof. Ratigan's plot, we learn also why he needed the services of a master toymaker. What did he want Mr. Flaversham to build?
10. Where does the climactic scene of the film take place?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.