Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alone in the section, you pick up a box and start reading. Suddenly, you're walking through a deserted parking lot when from behind you hear, 'Helen... be my victim.' Who or what is after you?
2. Okay, you survived. Carefully picking up another box, you begin to read. You look up suddenly and find that you're not in the video store anymore. Instead, you're in a deep well. A shadowy figure at the top of the well shouts down, 'It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.' Now you know which movie you picked up...
3. Picking up another box, you're abruptly transferred to a sunny day. Standing in the middle of the street with three other people, you turn as a man says, 'You got a letter? I got run over, Helen gets her hair chopped off, Julie gets a dead body in her trunk, and you get a letter? Oh, that's balanced!' You recognize these people from what movie?
4. Quickly moving down the aisle, you slowly take another movie from the shelf. Ahead of you, a tiny woman is explaining something to a woman and a man. She says, 'It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.' What movie did you fall into?
5. You're a glutton for punishment, so you pick up another box. Suddenly, you're looking at a man who exclaims, 'I lied. The house is alive. We're all gonna die.' Unfortunately, you've stumbled into this movie that recounts a birthday party gone horribly wrong.
6. After selecting yet another box, the video store transforms into a dark, sinister room. You feel like you're in a basement. Peering up into the darkness, you discover the ceiling and all the walls are covered with what looks like wax-covered dead bodies. You run as you remember what movie you picked up.
7. Returning the movie and picking up a new one, you find yourself face-to-face with a man yelling at an obviously dismayed police officer, 'Missing? Please! It's the weekend. He's most likley holed up in some hotel somewhere with a girl. Or a boy... farm animal... whatever! Weren't you ever eighteen?' What movie did you slip into?
8. This is getting scary. You quickly put down the last box and carefully pick up another. All of a sudden you're alone in a large house. The phone rings. When you pick it up, there doesn't seem to be anyone on the line. Quietly you say, 'Who's there?' After a long pause, a voice frantically says, 'Never say "who's there"! Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.' Uh oh. Where are you?
9. Grasping another video off the ledge, you're transported to a long hallway with flowing red curtains down each side. There are three women crawling on the walls towards another woman standing on the floor. One says, 'You had him every night in your dreams and you didn't even share!' to the woman on the floor. Where did these strange women come from?
10. Grabbing another movie from the shelf, you're suddenly transported into a moving subway. A woman walks over to a priest that is sitting down on the other side of the car and screams, 'How's your faith these days, Father? HOW'S YOUR FAITH?!' What movie does this subway car belong to?
11. You're standing in front of a box, reading it, when you're carried to a small room. You realize you're looking in a mirror at a plain girl in a pink semi-formal dress. Behind you, your mother is yelling, 'They're all gonna laugh at you!' You've slipped into this movie.
12. You're nearing the middle of the section when one video tape interests you. You pick it up and hear a woman gush, 'I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan!' Oh, no. Who is this person-- better yet, what movie are you in?
13. Reviewing the next video's summary, you're transported to a group of friends talking. One girl, with black eye make-up and dyed black hair, exclaims to another, 'You know, in the old days, if a witch betrayed her coven, they would kill her.' What movie did you fall into the climax of?
14. You pick up a box that you hear faint scrapings from. Suddenly, you're in a very run-down house. The noise of metal scraping against metal is getting louder. As you run down the hallway, you hear children singing, 'Three, four, better lock your door! Five, six, grab your crucifix!' You know for certain what movie you're running from.
15. You grab the last movie in the row and are immediately sitting around a kitchen table with a family. To the left, two police officers are questioning your mother. Something is not quite right about this family. It looks like the Cleaver family, but there is something 'off' about the mother. Suddenly she says, 'I'm sorry detective, but we don't allow gum in this house.' Quick... remember what movie it was before the mom goes off the deep end again and kills someone else!
Source: Author Logan24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.