Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what city did the movie begin?
2. The title sequences in the "Naked Gun" movies are some of the funniest bits ever put to film! In each film, you travel on top of a police car (with its light flashing) through the most incongruous locations imaginable: a women's locker room, a rollercoaster, someone's home, and more! Where did the police car stop at the end of the title sequence of this movie?
3. As Officer Nordberg (O.J. Simpson) tries to raid a drug deal on the I Luv You, he is met with superior numbers. After the men on the boat shoot him, what was the first miscellaneous injury Nordberg also suffers?
4. After Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) returns from overseas, he learns that his girlfriend had left him for another man and married him. What was her name?
5. When Frank and Capt. Ed Hocken (George Kennedy) go to the hospital to visit Nordberg, his wife is already in the room. What is Nordberg's wife's name?
6. The plot of this film centers around the visit of what dignitary to Los Angeles?
7. When Frank visits Vincent Ludwig (Ricardo Montalban) at his office, he meets Jane Spencer (Priscilla Presley) for the first time. After saying "Hello," what does she do?
8. When Mr. Papshmir (Raye Birk) visits Ludwig's office, Ludwig says he can complete the task Papshmir had mentioned to him. What was Ludwig's price for the job?
9. The proposed method of assassination upon the visiting dignitary is similar to that found in what classic thriller?
10. As Frank foils an attempt upon Nordberg's life at the hospital, he chases the suspect outside. When the suspect steals a car, Frank commandeers one for himself, but it is a driving school car! What was the name of the driving school posted on the car?
11. What was it that killed the person who had attempted to murder Nordberg at the hospital?
12. How many questions did Frank ask himself as he walked through town?
13. When Frank gets home after his walk, he finds Jane in his apartment. What is she doing?
14. Frank and Jane hit it off right away, and we see their romantic adventures together in a hilarious montage set to a classic pop song. What was the name of the song?
15. When Frank sneaks into Ludwig's office, the first thing he checks is Ludwig's desk. What does he find there?
16. What happened to Ludwig's office?
17. As Frank rummages through his refrigerator, he finds a lot of old food. Then, Jane drops by and finds a package of Chinese food in the fridge. Where from?
18. What happens to the hitman at the stock yard?
19. What did not happen at the reception for the visiting dignitary?
20. Frank keeps his job after the incident with the dignitary.
21. Frank and Jane make up before the baseball game.
22. How many play-by-play and color announcers were in the broadcast booth at the baseball game?
23. Whom does Frank impersonate during the game?
24. Who was the trigger man at the game?
25. After Ludwig dies, his method of assassination triggers on Jane, who now "must kill Frank Drebin." Frank tries to talk her out of it. Finish this quote: "Jane, since I met you, I noticed things that I never knew were there before: birds singing, dew glistening on a newly-formed leaf, __________."
Source: Author robmeister
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.