Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which movie starring Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Talia Shire, and Robert Duvall won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 1974?
2. The 2000 Best Picture winner was "Gladiator", but which of the following movies did not even get nominated for the award?
3. From 1989-1991 Kevin Costner appeared in at least one Best Picture nominated film each year. Which of the following movies, that starred Kevin Costner, went on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture?
4. Which of the following is true of the 1930 Best Picture winner, "All Quiet on the Western Front"?
5. Which Best Picture winner features such characters as the Schofield Kid, English Bob, and Sally Two Trees?
6. Which movie, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci and about a young boy who becomes the leader of his country, won the 1987 Award for Best Picture?
7. Which film, directed by Martin Scorsese, was the first remake of a foreign film ever to win Best Picture?
8. Which movie, directed by Sam Mendes and starring Kevin Spacey, won the 2000 Academy Award for Best Picture?
9. Which movie, starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert, won the 1934 Academy Award for Best Picture?
10. Meryl Streep appeared in three movies between 1978-1985 that eventually won the Academy Award for Best Picture. Which of the following films did not win the award?
Source: Author MovieMaster14
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.