Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During the sword fight between Westley and Inigo, what oddity can be noticed about the terrain?
2. After Westley takes Buttercup from Vizzini, they run across the field; beneath Buttercup's skirt, you can see that she is wearing knee high stockings. After her skirt is burned in the fire swamp she is clearly wearing tights that cover her entire legs. What color were those tights? (They were the same color as her dress.)
3. As Westley wrestles with the R.O.U.S. part of its costume begins to slip and the actor has to quickly pull it back on. Which body part nearly falls off the costume?
4. Which inebriated character's hair changes styles with each camera angle after he is doused in alternating buckets of hot and cold water?
5. Which toy at the head of the grandson's bed moves as the camera angles change?
6. What is the grandfather accidentally shown opening twice?
7. The movie ends triumphantly, as several characters jump from Prince Humperdinck's window and each is caught by Fezzik. After which character's jump can you see the platform that he/she jumped from at the top of the screen?
8. Vizzini informs Fezzik that "his way" of finishing someone off is to hit them in the head with a rock. If you watch closely you'll notice that as Fezzik hurls his rock, it accidentally explodes before ever making contact with another object. Which character had Fezzik been instructed to hit with his rock?
9. When he finds Inigo, Fezzik and Westley inside the castle, Count Rugen instructs several guards to "kill the dark one and the giant, but leave the third for questioning." Inigo immediately kills all the guards, but they must have only been "mostly dead" because several of the corpses move. How many guards were there?
10. The scene in which Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo sit atop the castle wall and plan their onslaught is jam-packed with humorous mistakes. Which character says "I'll say" without moving his lips (the result of poor looping)?
Source: Author georgiagemini
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Miaow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.