Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What actor is the best-known for portraying Dracula?
2. In this 1987 movie, two brothers move to California, where they meet a group of young vampires. Starring Kiefer Sutherland and Jason Patric?
3. A vampire invades a small town in Maine in this movie based on a Stephen King novel?
4. Who played Dracula in 1992's 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'?
5. This 1992 British film, starring Julian Sands is loosely based on 'Annabel Lee' by Edgar Allan Poe?
6. This 1983 cult classic was based on a book by Whitley Streiber. It stars David Bowie and Susan Sarandon?
7. This 1922 silent German movie was banned for many years due to a lawsuit brought by Bram Stoker's widow.
8. This 1994 movie, based on an Anne Rice novel stars Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt?
9. Not technically a 'vampire movie', it's about plant that drinks blood?
10. This 1970 movie starring Ingrid Pitt is probably the most faithful adaptation of 'Carmilla' by Sheridan Le Fanu?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.