Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the vampire depicted in F. W. Murnau's 1922 film "Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror"?
2. Tod Browning's 1931 version of "Dracula" featured which famous actor in the titular role?
3. Remade by Hammer Horror in 1958, "Dracula" starred Christopher Lee in the title role. What was the alternate title for this shot-in-color film, which originally received an X-rating in the UK?
4. Directed by Mario Bava in 1960, what film originally made in Italian featured Barbara Steele in two roles - those of the main protagonist, Katia, and the vampiric antagonist, Asa Vadja?
5. The 1978 vampire film "Martin" was a significant independent addition to the genre directed by which filmmaker who was (perhaps) better-known for his zombie movies?
6. "The Lost Boys" (1987) featured teenage vampires and teenage vampire hunters in which otherwise normal locale?
7. In Kathryn Bigelow's "Near Dark" (1987), what happened to vampires who came into contact with sunlight?
8. The 1994 film "Interview With a Vampire" was originally based on a novel written by which famous horror author?
9. Quentin Tarantino and George Clooney were the Gecko Brothers in what 1996 film about a vampire strip club in Mexico?
10. Which one of these films from the 2000s/2010s did NOT involve vampires?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.