Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As you enter Boyband Land, you are greeted by a familiar song. You struggle to hear the lyrics. It goes "Isn't the first time, won't be the last time..." You try to remember which British boy band sang it. Who was it?
2. As your eyes adjust to the dim light, you see that you are in a museum with a group of wax statues sitting at a coffee table. You recognize three of them as Neil, Phillip and Lee. Who is the fourth?
3. In the corner you see a door with a red curtain hanging from it. You push the curtain aside and enter. The room is an auditorium, where the wax statues of Brian, Nick, AJ, and Howie are waiting to perform. Which band is this?
4. There is still time left for the performance, so you wander about a little. There is a sidewalk where the tile lights up the moment you step on it, and behind you is a paparazzo statue. What has this got to do with a boy band, you wonder, and then the answer comes to you. What is it?
5. On a big LCD screen, you see members of a famous boy band, finding it hard to describe their success, despite marching to a different beat. "Isn't it a wonder?" they ask. "When all is said and done, things have turned out so good for us". Who are they?
6. You are feeling hungry, so you decide to hit the burger stand. The vendor shakes his head sadly as he gives you a burger. "There was a time when boy bands used to endorse all kinds of things. But nowadays that is a rare sight," he says. You also start thinking. Which of the following products did 'N Sync not endorse?
7. As you walk back towards the auditorium, you see a smiling cutout of Nick Carter's younger brother, Aaron Carter. "Many of the boy band siblings have done quite well," you think. This reminds you of the interesting Canadian band called The Moffatts. What relation(s) did the Moffatts share amongst themselves?
8. On your right you see a Boyband Hall of Fame, with a special place in history secured exclusively for this "simian" band created by Bert Schneider and Bob Rafelson in 1965. Which band is it?
9. You come back and sit inside the auditorium feeling really sad. The boy bands consisted of good singers who sang cheerful songs and made everyone happy. Maybe they deserved some slack. You once saw a Nigel Dick directed movie in 2000 that was a spoof on boy bands. What was the name of the movie?
10. Finally, the lights in the auditorium are dimmed, the curtains are rolled up, and a simulated performance begins on the screen. The Backstreet Boys belt out their hit song, with these lyrics: "Let's get on with the show...Oh let's get started." Which song is it?
Source: Author puklu
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.