Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many different members were in Motley Crue from 1981-1992?
2. Was there ever a female member in Motley Crue?
3. What year was the bands' autobiography released?
4. What three new tracks were released on the "Red, White and Crue" album of 2005, along with the greatest hits?
5. Which two members have been with the band throughout the first 25 years of Motley's Crue reign?
6. How many different drummers have replaced Tommy Lee, either for a tour or more permanently for a few years while he pursued a solo career, as of 2006?
7. Which one of Motley Crue's hits was ranked the Number 12 greatest power ballad of all time on VH1, in 2002?
8. Which of the Crue's songs was ranked the Number Ten Greatest Air Guitar song of all time on VH1 and the Number 46 Big Hair Song of all time on musicMax in 2002?
9. How many months did "The Dirt" spend on the "New York Times" Best Sellers list when it first released?
10. Which of the band members had been rumored to be dead, and played a practical joke on the crowd during the "Better Live Than Dead" tour?
Source: Author cruegirl4life
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.