Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "When she laughs/ she's got the power of a child in her eyes..."
2. On what album did the song "Time for Change" appear?
3. "At times I've been turned around/and upside down/hey maybe I drink too much/but my heart's still in touch..."
4. On which re-released CD is "I will Survive"?
5. "Seasons must change/separate paths/separate ways/if we blame it on anything/let's blame it on the rain..."
6. Which album can "Five Years Dead" be found on?
7. "You say our love is like dynamite/open your eyes/it's like fire and ice..."
8. Okay, easy one! Which album features "Home Sweet Home"?
9. "It's not easy puttin' on a smile/you're long lost and found/she waits home alone/just to love him through the nite.."
10. Which album contained "Save Our Souls"?
11. "Kneel down ye sinners/to streetwise religion/greed's been crowned the new king..."
12. The song "You're All I Need" can be found on which album?
13. "Some got to go/some play the role/some scream out in horror/just for show..."
14. "On With the Show" appears on what album?
15. What song off of the "Girls, Girls, Girls" album was written for a bandmember's grandmother and claims "I'm outta my head without you"?
16. Another easy one for you! Which album contains "Kickstart My Heart"?
17. "I was blind/one step from the edge/spinning round and round/outta my head..."
18. "I can't get into words how I feel/ get it right in this song no no no/Set her free/needed a friend to come back to me..."
19. "Knock Em' Dead Kid" is found on which album?
20. "If you wanna live life/by your own terms/you gotta be willing to crash and burn..."
Source: Author NIKKIbutterfly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.