Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I know that Jason Newsted co-wrote just one song on the album, but I can't remember which one it was. Could you help me out, here?
2. Cliff Burton wrote the lyrics for a song on this album before his death in a bus crash. Which song was it, though?
3. Isn't there a song on here that all four members of the band wrote? Geez, which one was it?
4. I'm a bit confused here. I know Kirk Hammett wrote a bunch of songs on this album. Which one of these DIDN'T he co-write?
5. Over nine minutes long, you say? Tell me, which of these songs is it?
6. "Dear Mother, Dear Father". Hey, sounds like a letter to some parents. What song were those lyrics from again?
7. Another nine+ minutes of song? Do tell, which song?
8. Hey, I can't quite remember what the first single on the album is. Do you know it?
9. I remember watching a Metallica music video. I heard that it was the first music video that the band had made. But I don't seem to remember which song it was of. How about you?
10. I'll end my quiz with this one: Jason Newsted, bassist Cliff Burton's replacement, recorded an EP with Metallica a year before they worked on the "...And Justice For All" album. What was the name of the EP?
Source: Author SethMegadefan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.