Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Madonna's hit single 'Vogue' was the final track on her 1990 album 'I'm Breathless'. The album also included songs from the soundtrack of a movie, whose name appears in the full title of the album, in which Madonna portrayed the character Breathless Mahoney. Which film was this?
2. In 1958 the Otis Blackwell song titled 'Breathless' was given its first release by which of these killer performers?
3. After Simon & Garfunkel split up in 1970, Paul Simon pursued a solo recording career. What was the title of his first 'Art'less album, which featured the single 'Mother and Child Reunion'?
4. Which of the following is the dyspneic title of the sixth studio album from Camel, an English progressive rock band?
5. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds included a song titled 'Breathless' on a double CD released in 2004. The last track on the second disc was included in the 2010 movie 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1'. What is the name of this release, on which 'O Children' also appears?
6. What is the name of the song from British progressive rock band Porcupine Tree that includes the following lyrics?
"A body is washed up on a Norfolk Shore
He was a friend that I could not reach
He thought I was cold but I understand
But for the Grace of God goes another man."
7. Who is the lead singer and keyboard player for the British band Breathless?
8. What 1990s Luxembourgish doom metal band recorded a song titled 'Artless Treatment'?
9. The French-Belgian singer known as Viktor Lazlo had her biggest hit in 1987 with 'Breathless'. In that same year she hosted what iconic annual music event?
10. The first studio album from the Melbourne indie rock band Even had what minimalist title?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.