Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Australian Crawl' were formed in what year?
2. Australian Crawl burst out of which Australian city?
3. What was Australian Crawl's debut single?
4. Australian Crawl's first album, 'The Boys Light Up', was released when?
5. James Reyne appeared on which TV show in 1980 with both his arms in plaster?
6. The Crawl's second album, 'Sirocco', was named after what?
7. The Crawl's third album, 'Sons of Beaches', was produced where?
8. With the departure of Bill McDonough in 1983, the Crawl returned in 1984 with the chilling song 'Reckless (Don't Be So...) and the album ____?
9. The bands final album, 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place' in 1985, was a financial disaster, costing $400,000 to produce, and left the band in a position aptly fitting the title of the album. What did the band have to do to pay off the debt?
10. Time to test how well you know Austrailan Crawl lyrics:
'Snap frozen potted palms in the corner of their living room'
11. 'Burke and Wills and camels, initials in the tree'
12. 'To fish and hunt, to take a punt, the New Guinea Highlands'
13. 'It seems all wrong back here at home, there's no end in sight.'
14. 'Her back is arched, those lips are parched.'
15. 'When the children at the government schools send money for the poor.'
Source: Author minardifan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.