Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What founding member came up with the name for Pink Floyd?
2. Who replaced Syd?
3. What was their first album?
4. Which early album has the most interesting song: 'Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict'?
5. The most impressive song 'One Of These Days' is on which album?
6. Which of their albums stayed on the charts the longest?
7. Which album is their tribute to Syd?
8. What album also became a successful movie?
9. Which album is dedicated to the memory of Roger Waters' father?
10. What album has the excellent song 'Learning To Fly'?
Source: Author bryceh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.