Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the instrument used by Roger Waters.
2. Which album contained the song 'Matilda Mother'?
3. On which movie did the Floyd record the song 'Heart Beat, Pig Meat'?
4. Which song appears on the album 'Ummagumma' (live)?
5. In what year was the album 'Meddle' released?
6. What animal is on the cover of 'Atom Heart Mother'?
7. Who sang the vocals for the song 'Have a Cigar' from the album 'Wish you were Here'?
8. Name the last album that Roger Waters did for the Floyd.
9. In what 1972 concert movie does the song "Echoes" appear?
10. 'Shine on you Crazy Diamond' is a song about whom?
Source: Author bsmall1978
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.