Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these songs on "Dark Side Of The Moon" has Clare Torry on vocals?
2. Of the following songs, which has a reprise?
3. When was "Dark Side" recorded?
4. How many weeks did "Dark Side" spend at number 1 on the Billboard charts?
5. Which group member wrote the song "Money"?
6. What was the longest track on the CD?
7. Which of these is the shortest track with vocals on the album?
8. How long is the CD?
9. How many copies did "Dark Side" sell the first 20 years it was out?
10. On the song "Money", what instrument did guest musician Dick Parry play?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.