Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Pink Floyd's debut, 'The Piper at the Gates of Dawn' reached what chart position upon its original release in the UK?
2. Pink Floyd's second album, 'A Saucerful of Secrets' is the only Floyd album to feature all five members. Syd Barrett wrote only one song for this album, what was it?
3. 'The Piper at the Gates of Dawn' was re-released as a double album along with 'A Saucerful of Secrets'. What year was this released?
4. On the album 'The Piper at the Gates of Dawn', how many tracks were written by Barrett alone?
5. At the very beginning of 'The Piper at the Gates of Dawn', the first track 'Astronomy Domine', a voice is heard reciting names of astronomical bodies. Who does this voice belong to?
6. Which song is this lyric from: "There was a king who ruled the land, his majesty was in command"?
7. What was Pink Floyd's first single?
8. 'Syd' is not actually Syd Barrett's real name, what is his real name?
9. What was the B-side to Pink Floyd's second single 'See Emily Play'?
10. Which unusual instrument has its own solo in 'Corporal Clegg'?
Source: Author sarah18791
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.