Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Fifty acorns tied in a sack' is found in which Beatles song?
2. 'I love you more than ever girl, I do.' is contained in the lyrics to what song?
3. 'She's a killer-diller when she's dressed to the hilt.' is found where?
4. 'You know you make me cry, I see no use in wond'rin why' is contained in which song?
5. 'And yet you don't believe her when she says her love is dead' is found where?
6. 'I wanna tell her that I love her a lot, but I gotta get a belly full of wine' is in the lyrics to?
7. 'Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working over time' are in the lyrics to?
8. 'Each one believing that love never dies, watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there' is in which song?
9. 'Take these sunken eyes and learn to see, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free' can be found where?
10. 'Sleep pretty darling, do not cry. And I will sing a lullaby' is contained in what song?
Source: Author GoldenSlumbers
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.