Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Beatles song are the lyrics: "She keeps calling me back again"?
2. "The future still looks good" is from which song?
3. "What can I do, what can I be?" is asked in which Beatles song?
4. In which song does someone mention: "Fixing a hole in the ocean"?
5. In which song is "Blackburn, Lancashire" mentioned?
6. "They bought and sold you" is stated in which song?
7. In which song are the following lyrics said "You don't know what it's like to listen to your fears"?
8. "Step on the gas and wipe that tear away" is ordered in which song?
9. "Even those tears" are mentioned in which Beatles song?
10. "His clinging wife doesn't understand" is in which song?
Source: Author JasonOgg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.