Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Can you complete these lyrics from "Octopus's Garden"?
"We would be warm below the storm
In our little _____ beneath the waves".
2. "Living is easy with _____ closed
Misunderstanding all you see".
What is the missing lyric from "Strawberry Fields Forever"?
3. What is the missing word from these Beatles lyrics?
"Nowhere man please listen
You don't know what _____ missing".
4. What word completes this couplet from "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"?
"I look at you all, see the _____ there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps".
5. "I told you about strawberry fields
You know the place where _____ is real".
What word completes the lyrics of a song written primarily by John Lennon?
6. "I told a girl that my _____ were good
And she said baby, 'It's understood'."
What is the missing lyric from this Beatles song?
7. From "Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite" come these lyrics, missing what word?
"Having been some _____ in preparation
A splendid time is guaranteed for all".
8. Funny, you don't look like a walrus but what is the missing lyric from "I am The Walrus"?
"Corporation _____, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long".
9. What is the missing word from these "Something" lyrics?
"Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of _____".
10. "Nothing you can _____ that isn't shown
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be".
This couplet from one of the Beatles' enduring songs "All You Need is Love" is missing a word, what is it?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.