Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What got skipped over in this Paul and Linda McCartney song?
"We're so sorry Uncle Albert but we haven't done a bloody thing all day.
We're so sorry Uncle Albert but the ____ on the boil and we're so easily called away".
2. "If she is ____ he can't see it, she can do no wrong,
Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down".
What is missing from this Percy Sledge song?
3. "I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine
On a cloud of ____ I drift in the night, any place it goes is right".
Oops, what did the record player skip over on this Steppenwolf song?
4. Even royalty like the Duke of Earl isn't immune to vinyl hiccups. What word goes in the space here?
"And when I hold you, you will be my Duchess, Duchess of Earl.
We'll walk through my ____ and the paradise we will share".
5. I like the Joan Osborne song "Spider Web" but it skipped over something to do with Ray Charles. Which of these possibilities was it?
"He said, 'Since I got my eyesight back, my voice has just deserted me.
No "Georgia On My Mind" no more. I stay in bed with ____'."
6. "Listen, please listen, that's the way it should be
Peace in the ____, people got to be free".
The record player skipped over a word in this song, too! Which word is it?
7. He said 'In winter 1963 it felt like the ____ would freeze
With John F. Kennedy and the Beatles".'
Do you remember what the Dream Academy was worried about in this song?
8. Creedence Clearwater Revival was in a hurry in this song but who or what are they missing?
"Take me to the hotel, ____ gone, oh well.
Come on, come on, won't you get me to my room".
9. I thought the video for this one set the style for 80s music videos. Which word in this song by M got skipped?
"Radio, video, boogie with a suitcase
You're living in a ____, forget about the rat race".
10. "Then I saw her ____, now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her if I tried".
What did the tone arm skip over in this Monkees song?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.