Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the early vocal groups of the rock and roll era took the song "My Prayer", written in 1939, and made it into a number one hit record. Who were they?
2. If you're "Slippery When Wet" then you might be Livin' on a Prayer." Who was livin' on a prayer?
3. If you stopped into a church you passed along the way and pretended to pray, what might you be doing?
4. She said that as soon as she wakes up - before she even puts on her makeup - she says a little prayer for you. Who is she?
5. In 1989 Madonna decided to try writing songs that would appeal more to an adult audience. Her first effort included some concepts from her Catholic upbringing, but it was no church hymn. What was its name?
6. The Rolling Stones found out that if you sent ten dollars to a certain church in Los Angeles, California, they'd say your prayer on the radio. So they sent in a prayer for a certain kind of girl. What was special about her?
7. Which British band recorded the song "Bizarre Love Triangle" with the lyrics: "Every time I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray, I'm waiting for that final moment, You say the words that I can't say"?
8. The song "Pray", about hoping for a better world, was based on Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror". Which Canadian singer recorded it in 2010?
9. One of Duran Duran's early hits was not released as a single in the United States until three years after its release in Europe and Australia. Which song was it?
10. Which rock star could be found "Crying in the Chapel" in 1965?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.