Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What classic rock number performed by The Beatles makes reference to the following lyrical libation, "...They're drinkin' home-brew from a wooden cup,
the folks dancin' got all shook up"?
2. What song from Abbey Road gives us this lyrical concoction,"...He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola"?
3. "We would be warm below the storm, in our little hideaway beneath the waves". What aquatic Nirvana is Ringo singing about?
4. "Julia" was a song from "The White Album" written by John Lennon. The dreamy lyrics recall John describing his mother as "____________ Child". What nautical name completes this lyric?
5. What nautical number is instantly recognizable from Ringo's opening line, "In the town where I was born, lived a man who sailed to sea"?
6. What Lennon/McCartney song from the U.S. album "Beatles '65" asks the insightful question, "My tears are falling like rain from the sky, is it for her or myself that I cry"?
7. Here is a downpour of lyrics for you. From what ditty would you hear: "And the banker never wears a mac, in the pouring rain, very strange."?
8. Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink! In what McCartney number from "The White Album" does he confess "you are driving me frantic' and instructs his love to "sail across the Atlantic to be where you belong"?
9. This cosmic tune by Lennon is full of water references. What enigmatic song from the album 'Let it Be' makes mention of, "endless rain into a paper cup" and "pools of sorrow waves of joy"?
10. What song from 1969 finds the protagonists, "Saving up your money for a rainy day, giving all your clothes to charity"?
Source: Author BRY2K
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.