Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The line, "The Walrus is Paul," is from which "White Album" song?
2. The line, "In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home," comes from which "White Album" song?
3. In the song "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da," what is Desmond's last name?
4. What is missing from this line? "So let me introduce to you the one and only __________________ and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!"
5. Which song is this line from? "Oh yeah, I'll tell you somethin' I think you'll understand."
6. Which "White Album" song is this line from? "What did you kill?"
7. Which Harrison-composed song is this line from? "I don't know why you were diverted."
8. Which song is this line from? "You say yes, I say no."
9. Which early Beatles hit is this line from? "I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too".
10. This last question is not based on a song by the Beatles, but by a former Beatle, John Lennon. "All the people living for today" is from which John Lennon post-Beatles song?
Source: Author ninny490
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.