Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'll start off with a big hit for the Lads from Liverpool. These three words come from which song?
"no diamond rings"
2. The words "took a ride" are from which Beatles song?
3. "You silly girl" is a lyric from what Beatles song?
4. Now for a little twist; these words are from a song the Beatles sang, but it was not written by the Fab Four -- instead it is a cover version. It is a very well known song. Can you guess it from just three words?
"shake it up"
5. In which song by the Beatles will you find "lost themselves instead" in the lyrics?
6. These three words come from which Beatles song?
"swaying daisies sing"
7. If you heard "sounds of laughter" you'd be listening to what song by the Beatles?
8. Do I dare put in another cover version by the Beatles? Yes, I do! The Beatles sang a version of this song -- as did John Lennon in his solo career -- and it has in it these three words: "like a symphony." The songwriter is himself a rock legend.
9. This may be a tough one, but give it a try: the phrase "across the Atlantic" is from which song by the Beatles?
10. Betcha can't guess this one! The three words "no sad tomorrow" come from what Beatles song?
Source: Author mjhnz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.