Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start off with a song that was a big hit for the Beatles. Guess the song from these three words: "in the haze."
2. "Wiping the dirt" features in which song by the Beatles?
3. You will really have "made the grade" if you know which Beatles song has the three words just quoted in it!
4. Where in the vast array of Beatles songs will you find the three word phrase "see you dead"?
5. Which Beatles song has the words "not a sin"?
6. The words make no sense but that didn't stop our lads from singing them -- and the words are "syndicate any boat."
7. There are lots of Beatles songs with lyrics about love, but in which one does the singer say he has "nothing but love"?
8. It's not an unusual thing to admit you've had a "drink or two" -- but where do the Beatles say this in their lyrics?
9. A very tough one: In which Beatles song will you find the words "can't see me"?
10. Usually I give you three words, but here are only two -- but I think many of you will know this one: "Chairman Mao"
Source: Author mjhnz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.