Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of The Damned's first single?
2. What was the name of their original guitarist and songwriter, who went on to form the terminally dull Lords Of The New Church?
3. When the man above left the Damned, Captain Sensible took over on guitar and they recruited a new bass player. What was his name?
4. What's the name of The Damned's absurdly brilliant 3rd studio album?
5. On that album, the song 'Looking At You' is a cover version of which nutso US proto-punks?
6. 'I need a ticket if you're my collector, I got the fare if you're my inspector, I'll be the luggage if you'll be the porter, I'll be the parcel if you'll be the sorter, Just for you, here's...?
7. What colour was The Damned's next studio album?
8. Around about this time, they released a single featuring the insanely long and rather melodramatic 'Curtain Call' and a cover version of a Jefferson Airplane song. Which one?
9. Which, out of these odd ones, is the odd one out....
10. Ha! The end! On the rather gothy album 'Phantasmagoria' there's a cute little song about a type of furry animal, called 'Edward The....'?
Source: Author SuperFurryAnimal
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.