Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song starts with these lyrics: "In the beginning, God made the land, then he made the water and creatures, then he made man. He was born with a passion, love and hate, a restless spirit with a need for a mate"?
2. What song has lyrical references to Jack Flash, Sgt. Pepper, Jet Black, Dizzy Lizzy and Major Tom?
3. Which song has these lyrics; "I don't want to touch you too much baby, 'cause making love to you might drive me crazy, I know you think that love is the way you make it, so I don't want to be there when you decide to break it"?
4. What song do these lyrics come from: "Red light, yellow light, green light go, crazy little woman in a one-man show, mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love, sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up."?
5. These lyrics are from what song "I gotta know tonight, if you're alone tonight, can't stop this feeling, can't stop this fire"?
6. What song has these lyrics: "I cry wolf, give me mouth to mouth, like a movin' heartbeat in the witching hour, I never sleep."?
7. What song would you find these lyrics: "You know you can't stop it, so don't rock it, you know you got it. Gimme all of your lovin' every little bit."?
8. Which of these songs was included on "Hysteria"?
9. Which incident interfered with the recording and release of "Hysteria"?
10. Who was the producer for "Hysteria"?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.