Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. True or false: Jimi Hendrix was enlisted in the army.
2. Which of the following songs did Jimi NOT record with the Jimi Hendrix Experience?
3. Which one of these Jimi Hendrix Experience songs featured a backward guitar solo?
4. Which song contains these lyrics? "The machine that we built, would never save us, that's what they say, That's why they ain't comin' with us today."
5. What band did Jimi's manager, Chas Chandler, used to be in?
6. What was the title of the last Jimi Hendrix Experience album?
7. Where was Jimi Hendrix born?
8. According to "hotshotdigital.com", Jimi was thrown out of school when he was 16. Why was this?
9. Which of these people did Jimi never play with?
10. How old was Jimi when he got his first guitar?
11. Where did Jimi first burn his guitar onstage?
12. When was Jimi born?
13. Jimi's grandmother was a full-blooded Indian.
14. Jimi formed his first band in 1965. What were they called?
15. What was the cause of Jimi's death?
Source: Author lanky13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.