Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Please complete the lyrics from "Stone Free" given below:
To do what I please
To ride the breeze
I can't stay
Gotta gotta gotta _____ "
2. "Purple Haze" is probably the most popular Jimi Hendrix song out there. But can you complete these lyrics from the song?
"Purple haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You got me blowing, blowing my mind
Is it tomorrow, or _____?"
3. Can you complete the lyric from "Bold as Love"? Check it out:
"But, I'm bold as love,
Yeah, I'm bold as love
Well I'm bold, bold as love
I'm bold as love
Just ask the axis
He _____ everything."
4. Remember "Dolly Dagger"? Finish the lyrics from this classic Hendrix song:
"Here comes Dolly Dagger
Her love so heavy gonna make you _____"
5. "Hey, Joe", originally written by Billy Roberts, is best known for the cover by Jimi Hendrix. Can you complete the lyric?
"I'm going way down south
Way down where I can be free
Ain't no one gonna _____"
6. A great rocker, "Crosstown Traffic", was released on the album "Electric Ladyland". Complete the lyrics below:
"You're just like crosstown traffic
So hard to _____"
7. Everyone loves "Foxey Lady", no matter how you spell it. Can you identify the missing lyric from this song off "Are You Experienced?"?
"I'm gonna take you home
I _____, no
You've got to be all mine, all mine"
8. Many people associate "All Along The Watchtower" with Jimi Hendrix, although it was originally released by Bob Dylan. Can you complete the lyrics given below?
"Outside in the cold distance
A wild cat did growl
Two riders were approaching
And the wind began to _____"
9. "Castles Made of Sand" is one of my all-time favorites by the Experience. I'll keep it simple. Can you complete the line?
"And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea _____"
10. And finally, we have "Fire" and a question about the lyric for which I named the quiz. Enter the missing word:
"Move over, Rover, and let _____ take over."
Source: Author OofahLandian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.