Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For what film did Williams receive his first Academy Award win?
2. Which of the following Harrison Ford movies did Williams NOT compose the musical score to?
3. Williams has written several concertos for various instruments. Which concerto was written shortly after the death of Williams' first wife and is dedicated to her?
4. Which of the following directors did Williams NOT work for on a scoring assignment in the 20th century?
5. Which of the following Jack Nicholson films has Williams scored?
6. For which ensemble did Williams serve as music director for 13 years?
7. Which of the following Williams-scored films was originally to be scored by Patrick Doyle?
8. What popular artist performed the Williams-written song 'In the Moonlight' from his score to 'Sabrina'?
9. Williams was awarded one Academy award in the 1990s. For what film did he win?
10. What is the only Steven Spielberg feature film NOT scored by Williams of the following?
11. What famous director referred Williams to George Lucas to work on a little known space movie named 'Star Wars'?
12. Speaking of Alfred Hitchcock... Williams scored one Alfred Hitchcock film. Which one was it?
13. What is John Williams's middle name?
14. Which of the following blockbuster scores by Williams did NOT win an Academy Award for best score?
15. Williams has scored films starring all but one of the following classic leading men. Which one didn't he work with?
Source: Author Maestrojw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.