Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete the song title by David Allan Coe: ' _______ ________ lost her smile'.
2. On Hank Williams Jr's 'A Country Boy Can Survive', what river is going dry?
3. According To Merle Haggard, what soda pop does he drink with 'Rainbow Stew'?
4. According To Waylon Jennings, 'Luchenbach, Texas', what are the two things in life that make it worth living?
5. Complete the title from the 1984 song, by the group Atlanta. '_________ Burned Again Last Night'.
6. In Chris Ledoux's song about rodeo life on the road, 'Goin and a Blowin', complete the verse: 'flying high on _____________ and breathing that cool night air'.
7. Complete the Johnny Paycheck verse, 'Tonight I Feel Like an Old ______'.
8. According to the Pirates Of The Mississippi, what is the name of the dog they want fed?
9. In the song 'Old Home Filler up and Keep on a Truckin Cafe' by C W McCall, the trucker takes his dog Sloan and the waitress Mavis to a drive in picture show. What movie do they see?
10. According To Tom T. Hall, what words go in the blanks? 'Faster ______, Younger __________, Older __________ And More _________'?
Source: Author formula409
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.