Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many people are in the band?
2. What's the slightly unusual forename of the Helmet mastermind who is also on the guitar, and lead singer?
3. Due to critics, what's the name of that Helmet-typical kind of music?
4. How many recordings did Helmet produce in the original line-up?
5. For 'Betty' in 1994, Page Hamilton appeared with a second forename. What was it?
6. According to Hamilton, Helmet broke up in 1998 and never really found a way back because of whom and why?
7. John Stanier started to work with what band after Helmet broke up in 1998?
8. In 2002 Hamilton called some friends and created a band called Gandhi. They started touring along the east coast and recorded several songs. Which one of these didn't appear on the 2004 Helmet release 'Size Matters'?
9. In 2004 Helmet is back with Hamilton, Chris Traynor, Frank Bello and John Tempesta. Since Frank Bello quit after the Anthrax reunion, Jeremy Chatelain joined to play bass. Did Chatelain marry the French singer Alizée?
10. In 1994, their most successful year, Hamilton played guitar for an Irish band. What's the name of that band and the song?
Source: Author styggs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.