Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Helmet's lead singer and guitarist who has been the only constant member since the band's inception in 1989?
2. In what year was Helmet's first album 'Strap It On' initially released?
3. One of the songs on 'Strap It On' shares its name with the surname of a member of the 'Rat Pack'. Can you name it?
4. In 1992, Helmet made their major label debut with 'Meantime'. While the colours of the cover art change depending on the copy of the album you buy, the image never changes. What is the most accurate description of the image on the cover of 'Meantime'?
5. The lead single from 'Meantime' was Helmet's most popular song and contains the lyrics "Gone by sin too slowly, can't pass it up". What is the name of this classic?
6. Helmet's third studio album was released in 1994, but what was its name?
7. Complete the title of the first song on Helmet's third studio album: 'Wilma's ___'
8. 1997 comes along and so does another Helmet album, 'Aftertaste'. Which of these songs does not appear on the album?
9. Complete the lyric from a song from 'Aftertaste' (the lyric is also the name of the song title): "I'd rather be insulted by you, than someone I respect. If I don't share the same view, it's just my ____"
10. Helmet broke up in 1998 but reformed in 2004. Which of these is not the name of one of their albums released since reforming?
Source: Author runaway_drive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.