Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Southern rock band named their band after their strict high school physical education teacher?
2. Which R&B group named themselves after a local disc jockey who helped their career?
3. Which rock band was named after the agricultural pioneer who developed several horse-drawn farming tools?
4. Which progressive rock band from England named themselves after American blues singers Pinkney Anderson and Floyd Council?
5. Vincent Furnier, the then lead singer of the group the Spiders, had a Ouija board session with an occultist. Furnier renamed the band after the name of a person revealed during the Ouija board session. What was the name of this new band?
6. Which Southern rock band was named after a local blind piano tuner?
7. Which band named themselves after the inventor who was a major contributor to the field of alternating current electricity supply systems?
8. The Followill family named their rock band after their grandfather. What was the name of this band?
9. Which band named themselves after the nicknames of two of Darius Rucker's high school classmates?
10. Which rock band was named after the creepy alter ego of Brian Warner?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.