Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. John and Tom Fogerty, Stu Cook and Doug Clifford were the members of which band, active during the late 1960s and early 70s?
2. Forming in 1975, which country do the The Little River Band hail from?
3. 'The Honeymoon is Over' won an Australian Recording Industry Award(ARIA) 'Single of the Year' and 'Song of the Year' award for which Australian indie rock band?
4. In 1965, Roger Waters co-founded which progressive rock band?
5. Blues musician McKinley Morganfield was better known as who?
6. Forming in 1990, the pioneers of fusion rock in India have named themselves after which world ocean?
7. Which rock band was scheduled to be the opening act at the Woodstock Festival in 1969?
8. Florida band, Hot Water Music, were known for performing in which genre?
9. The 1990s four-member house/techno group, Oceanic, were best known for which 'maddening' dance hit song in 1991?
10. Which band formed in 2003 and released their second album, 'White Water, White Bloom', in 2009?
Source: Author lones78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.