Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mr Browne uses his middle name of Jackson but this is not his first christian name. What is Jackson Browne's actual first name?
2. What star sign is Jackson Browne?
3. In 1967, when still only 19, Jackson went to New York and became involved in the Andy Warhol scene. At the time a German singer, Nico, was making an album and Jackson accompanied her on guitar. Later he wrote a song about this time in his life and his relationship with Nico. What was this song called?
4. The first single released by Jackson Browne in the US was "Doctor My Eyes". This was taken from his first album. What number on the Billboard Hot 100 did "Doctor My Eyes" reach?
5. The first album released by Jackson is just titled "Jackson Browne" but more often it is referred to by a different name. What alternate title is Jackson Browne's first album known by?
6. Which song started by Jackson Browne and completed by Glenn Frey of the Eagles appeared on the Eagles' first album and Jackson Browne's second album, "For Everyman"?
7. Which song on the 'For Everyman' album is said to have been written as a response to the Crosby Stills and Nash song 'Wooden Ships'?
8. The song "Redneck Friend" on the "For Everyman" album features Rockaday Johnnie on piano. Who is this famous piano man?
9. Jackson Browne's first album was released in 1972 but in which month?
10. On what record label did Jackson Browne release his first two albums?
Source: Author rubytops
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.