Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Album 'Wednesday Morning 3am'. There are a total of 12 songs on the original issue of this album. How many of these songs were actually penned by Paul Simon?
2. Album 'Sounds of Silence'. In what year was this album first released?
3. Album 'Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme'. The final track on this album is a reading of the 7 o'clock evening news. What is the Christmas carol that is being sung over the reading of the news?
4. There is an instrumental track on Simon and Garfunkel's album "The Sound of Silence", the title of which is the name of a girl. What is her name?
5. Album 'Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme'. The track 'Homeward Bound' on this album has Paul Simon sitting where?
6. Album 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'. In which city could you find the 'Only Living Boy'?
7. Album 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'. Who was the architect that Simon and Garfunkel were saying goodbye to?
8. Album 'Wednesday Morning 3am'. What is the song penned by Bob Dylan on this album?
9. Album 'Bookends' Where is it all happening on the final track of the original 'Bookends' album?
10. Album 'Bookends' The song, "Bookends" on the album advises you to preserve what in old age?
Source: Author rubytops
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.