Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As an aspiring writer (aren't we all?) I really like "Paperback Writer". According to the lyrics, the paperback was "Based on a novel by a man named ______"?
2. Which Beatles song was written and performed by Ringo Starr, and was also performed several times on "The Muppet Show"?
3. Which Beatles song, which was composed by Burt Bacharach, was a hit for them in 1963?
4. What was unusual about the Beatles song, "Flying" from the 1967 "Magical Mystery Tour" album?
5. My daughter's favourite track by the Beatles appeared in 1963, long before she born. Which cover of a song by Chuck Berry was sung by George Harrison?
6. Which song written by Buddy Holly did the Beatles have on their 1964 album, "Beatles For Sale"?
7. The title of which track from the 1968 album, "The Beatles" would seem to suggest that the Fab Four from Liverpool were followers of Everton FC?
8. Which song was written by Paul McCartney for Cilla Black and was later recorded by the Beatles?
9. Which song appeared on the Beatles' second album after it was a hit for the Marvelettes and before it was also a hit for the Carpenters in 1975?
10. According to the Beatles' song, who owned the silver hammer that kept banging down on various peoples' heads?
Source: Author lonely-lady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.