Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Irish band, consisting of two brothers and a male friend, released "I Believe" as their first single in 1964?
2. Which singer's name is missing from the 1953 album title "I Believe - Songs of All Faiths Sung by ____ ____"? (There must have been no falling stars to catch that day!)
3. Which singer, born Francesco Paolo LoVecchio in 1913, recorded the hit version of "I Believe" in 1953?
4. Which most famous of all Rock and Roll singers recorded his version of "I Believe" for his 1957 Christmas album?
5. "I Believe" was a track on which very young singer's debut album, "Over the Rainbow", in 2007?
6. Which member of a famous family singing group sang "I Believe" on his 1973 album, "A Time For Us"?
7. A slight diversion from "I Believe" to ask which world known and beloved British comedian recorded a beautifully sung parody version in 1965 with the title, "I'll Never Know"?
8. Another slight diversion here! Which beloved trumpeter sang his version of "I Believe" way back in 1947? (Same title, different song)
9. Robson and Jerome recorded their version of "I Believe" in 1995. On which British television series did they become famous and first sing?
10. Which lady of Country Music who admits to spending a lot of money to look cheap has also recorded "I Believe"?
Source: Author lonely-lady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.