Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Kanye West premiered "Runaway" at what awards show?
2. "Runaway" features what rapper, who was born Terrence LeVarr Thornton?
3. "Runaway" was a number one Billboard Hot 100 hit.
4. "And I always find, yeah I always find somethin'" what?
5. "Let's talk over _____." What cocktail is mentioned in the rap verse of "Runaway"?
6. "Runaway from me baby / Runaway / When it starts to get" what?
7. What fictional figure, created by Washington Irving, is mentioned in the rap verse of "Runaway"?
8. "Runaway" was used in what company's advertisement for the fragrance Women?
9. The original cover art for "Runaway" contains a photograph by contemporary visual artist George Condo. What is the subject of the photo?
10. Rolling Stone writes that "Runaway" was a response to the controversy and criticism that arose when Kanye West interrupted an award show acceptance speech by what pop star?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.