Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "I was so cool back in '65. I had it made, 'cause I understood what to do to survive. I had my car, and I made the scene. Didn't give a damn about no gasoline."
2. "Let the light of another lover shine on you like a river that flows to the sea. Don't wait like a river flowing down."
3. "Everyday's a holiday when your lips meet mine."
4. "There could be so many worlds and mountains we could climb, together, the two of us tonight."
5. "Give me a job, give me security, give me a chance to survive. I'm just a poor soul on the unemployment line. My God, I'm hardly alive!"
6. "Tonight's the night we'll make history, honey, you and I. And I'll take any risk to tie back the hands of time and stay with you here tonight."
7. "Don't be fooled by the radio, the TV or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be, but they're just someone else's fantasy."
8. "And if I see a light, should I believe? Tell me, how will I know?"
9. "I don't care what people say, 'cause I'm gonna love you night and day. Oh baby, if you still want me, all you gotta do is let me. Just walk right up to your door."
10. "Better living for the masses with the new technology, but some fool went and pushed the button, he didn't get an apology."
Source: Author aquabomber37
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.