Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What can you see "beyond the Staples Center" in the song "Deer Dance"?
2. Which of these songs refers to a baseball game?
3. What was the original name for the song "Chop Suey!"?
4. Complete the lyrics: "Pepperoni and green peppers mushrooms.."
5. Which song from System Of A Down's self-titled debut features the lyrics "The kombucha mushroom people sitting around all day"?
6. Complete the lyrics: "When your moon is fake, and your...".
7. Which song do these lyrics belong to? "Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen square? Was fashion the reason that they were there?"
8. Which of these people is System Of A Down's former drummer?
9. How many different designs of "Steal This Album!" are available?
10. Who wrote the lyrics to "Radio/Video"?
11. What does "BYOB" stand for in the first single from "Mezmerize"?
12. What does "PLUCK" stand for in this song from System Of A Down's self-titled album?
13. In which year were two albums released?
14. Complete the quote: "Open your eyes, open your mouths....".
15. According to an interview with Daron Malakian in Kerrang! magazine, Daron feels alienated from his band.
Source: Author nickel14
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.