Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Mezmerize" has a sister album. What is its title?
2. One of the songs on "Mezmerize" is only the introduction to the song, the rest of the song comes on the next album. Which song is this?
3. A popular song from "Mezmerize" was made into a music video in 2005. Which song was this, featuring lots of black and red in the music video, and set in a club and on the streets?
4. Two songs from "Mezmerize" have the word "Hollywood" in their title. One is "Old School Hollywood". What is the other song with "Hollywood" in its title?
5. Whose childhood inspired the two songs about Hollywood from "Mezmerize"?
6. People often ask System of a Down what the song "Cigaro" is about. Serj often comes up with different replies, because the song is about many things. True or False: Serj once said that the song is about ego.
7. Which song from "Mezmerize "talks about "sweet Danny and Lisa"?
8. In the lyric booklet for "Mezmerize", there is some art work. Who is the artist?
9. How many CDs did System of a Down release before "Mezmerize"?
10. "Mezmerize" is one of the song titles from the album titled "Mezmerize".
Source: Author nickel14
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.