Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The word Fearless means having fears, to Taylor Swift.
2. Fill in the blank for the song "Fearless" "In this _____"
3. What song was about Taylor and her friend Abigail?
4. In the song "Love Story" complete this lyric: "This love is difficult but it's..."
5. How many reasons did Taylor say she could give Stephen for choosing her in the song "Hey Stephen"?
6. Which song contains this lyric: "my mistake I didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand"?
7. Which song contains the lyric: "And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town"?
8. Finish the lyric from the song "Breathe": "You're the only thing I know like..."?
9. Which song has the lyric: "You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day"?
10. Finish the lyric from "You're Not Sorry": "Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't..."
11. Which song contains the lyric: "He is sensible and so incredible"?
12. Complete this lyric from "Forever and Always": "Made you run and hide like..."
13. "The Best Day" was a song written by Taylor for her Mom.
14. What song contains the lyric: "These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down"?
15. Colbie Caillat sang the song "Fifteen" with Taylor.
16. What day and time occur in some of Taylor's songs on her album "Fearless"?
17. What's the "first" in the song "Fearless"?
18. What, in "Love Story", does Taylor compare herself to?
19. What song starts out with "Once upon a time"?
20. What song contains the lyric: "They're dimming the street lights"?
21. What guy names are mentioned in this CD?
22. Taylor thinks letting go is Fearless.
23. How many songs did Taylor write ALL by herself on this album?
24. Which song mentions short skirts, T-shirts, high heels, and sneakers?
25. What's Taylor's secret message to her fans in the song "Hey Stephen"?
Source: Author POTCfan1234
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.