Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Just a boy in Chevy truck, who had a tendency of getting stuck on back roads'.
Which song is this?
2. In 'Teardrops on My Guitar', Taylor says that Drew's eyes are like a jungle.
3. According to popular rumor, 'Forever and Always' was written about which singer?
4. When was Taylor Swift born?
5. In an interview, Taylor stated that she had a lucky number. What was it?
6. Taylor Swift mentions her brother in the song 'Best Day'. What is his name? Note: His name is not said in the song.
7. What is Taylor's middle name?
8. The first song that Taylor wrote was 'Lucky You'. How old was she when she wrote it?
9. Which of these actors was Taylor Swift publicly dating in 2009?
10. How old was Taylor when she got hired by Sony/ATV Tree publishing house?
Source: Author griffinjones2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.