Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finish the lyrics in this Number One hit.
"That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles..."
2. Finish the lyrics from another "Fearless" hit.
'But she wears short skirts..."
3. Which song contains the lyrics,
"simple complication, miscommunications lead to fall out"?
4. Which song contains the lyrics,
"Do you remember we were sitting there by the water"?
5. Finish the lyrics of this song which is in her "1989" album:
"Welcome to ..."
6. Which song from Taylor's "Red" album did fans want to hear the ten minute version of?
7. Taylor Swift was born in 1990.
8. The song 'Teardrops on My Guitar' is from which album?
9. What song in her album 'Reputation' mentions the lyrics 'It was the best of times, the worst of crimes'?
10. What was the name of the very first song Swift ever wrote?
Source: Author CourtneyS98
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.